GUIDED BY CONVICTION THAT ALL CHILDREN MUST BE EQUAL TO THE BIRTH, THE ASSOCIATION FIGHTTHESTROKE WANTS TO ENSURE A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOUNG SURVIVORS AND THEIR FAMILIES stroke.
FightTheStroke exists to meet the need for knowledge and support to the families impacted by the management of a survivor of stroke; to educate the awareness that children, even those not yet born, may be affected by stroke; to inspire new generations and foster the development and adoption of therapies 'disruptive'.
Because an accident at birth should not dictate the future of these children.
- FightTheStroke believes in the possibility of offering a dignified life to those who have experienced a major trauma such as stroke at birth or at a young age, to look at the opportunities and strengths rather than to individual areas of improvement.
- FightTheStroke believes in the role of sharing experiences to give support to families impacted by trauma-related health and disability in general.
- FightTheStroke believes in the individual's care as a unit and not as a collection of organs to maintain and repair.
FightTheStroke believes in the role of the family as a critical success factor in the rehabilitation process and post-trauma care.
- FightTheStroke believes in cultural contamination and worth of technology as enabling factors in human relations and to develop the untapped potential of people or changed.
- FightTheStroke believe in spreading knowledge in the medical-scientific field so that all levels of the population are able to measure and maintain their health.
- FightTheStroke believes in the principles of sustainability of its activities and undertakes to respect and to disseminate the objectives of sustainable growth, both in non-profit and value shared with the society in which we operate.