Se riesci ad acchiappare mosche con bastoncini potresti cavartela anche come Project Manager per www.fightthestroke.org. Pre-requisiti: comprendere a pieno la Job description qui di seguito – essere flessibili – avere P.IVA – rispondere entro il 15/1/2017. Ti aspettiamo :-)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Manager
LOCATION: Milano, Lombardy, Italy
JOB FUNCTION: Project Management, Analyst, Business Development
COMPANY INDUSTRY: Fund-Raising, Philanthropy, Nonprofit Organization Management
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
This position is responsible for leading the execution of main projects within the FTS organization and across the full range of products and services. Specifically this person will manage the budget lines and will be responsible for the project management and admin tasks, as well as for the alignment with co-funders vision. He/she will also have to liaise with the key contact points to drive business development and fundraising activities.
Our ideal project manager is able to work remotely, autonomously, and is reknown for its excellent skills on making things happen, listening and being flexible.
- Be a key point of reference in admin tasks
- Co-lead discussions with external partners to represent FTS interests in business development and fundraising strategies
- Manage costs effectively
- Manage creative agency to deliver outstanding creative work in support of key business and advertising objectives
- Drive digital content strategy, events and partnership strategy and work with Co-founders to deliver goals that meet business needs
- University degree (MBA or similar preferable)
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in Social Innovation - CSR - Fundraising strategies
- Creative mindset to identify innovative solutions
- Ability to develop and grow business relationships, at all levels, using strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective project management skills, result oriented, strong motivation
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Able to proactively understand and identify the customer’s needs and to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed and implemented in a timely manner
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking abilities together with experience of using complex data analysis
- Ability to operate effectively in fast-moving and rapidly changing matrix environments
- Self-motivated, positive thinker, listener and strong orientation to teamwork
- Personal excellence and accountability, able to perform under pressure and on flexibility
- Experience from working with multi-cultural teams and clients across markets/regions in a remote habitat, autonomously
- High level of integrity, consistency in words and actions
- Good knowledge of Personal Computer (Word, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Project)
- Excellent English, spoken and written
Fightthestroke.org has been founded by a tech-savvy couple living in Milan, Italy, and since 2011, by their son, Mario. While their baby initially seemed healthy, when he was just 10 days old, he was diagnosed as having had a perinatal stroke in the right side of his brain. The stroke left him unable to move the left side of his body. The D’Angelos have used mirror neuron rehabilitation to help Mario regain movement. Today, Mario is 5-years-old and has greatly improved motion. FightTheStroke.org is now a non-profit aimed to gather and share the experiences of families who’ve been affected by all types of infant and childhood strokes. The social movement wants to open up a dialogue about the devastating effects of perinatal, neonatal and pediatric strokes and to advocate for pediatric stroke survivors and their caregivers. Together, as a family, and thanks to the support of a very proactive community, they’re promoting the awareness of this story as motivational speakers at events like TED Global (Edimburgh, Scotland, June 2013), Ciudad de las Ideas (Puebla, Mexico, November 2013), Doctors 2.0 (Paris, France, June 2014).
Fightthestroke founders are in the Board of Directors of the International Alliance for Pediatric Stroke, since October 2013. They’ve been shortlisted in many contests, became Eisenhower Fellows on Innovation since April 2014, first Ashoka Fellow in Italy (June 2015), TEDMED Ambassadors in 2014-2015-2016.
In 2016 FTS launched the first rehab platform based on Mirror Neurons: www.mirrorable.org.
More info on: www.fightthestroke.org - www.call4brain.com
- Project Management
- Office Administration
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Partnerships
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Microsoft Excel
CANDIDATES CAN APPLY SENDING THEIR LINKEDIN PROFILE OR THEIR RESUME BY EMAIL, WITHIN THE 15TH OF JANUARY 2017 to: email@example.com